|Solution Sponsored by:
265 Winn Street Suite 300
Burlington Massachusetts 01803-2616 USA
Phone: 1-800-288-5383 or
With 15 years of award winning CRM programming
experience, Intersect Technology has established itself as a leading developer
of dynamic wireless applications for handheld computers. Intersect embraces
the flexibility of today’s cutting-edge technology, and is committed to
providing a quality solution for any company that requires data transfer from
a remote location. Our commitment does not end once the application is
developed; our continuing technical support program is dedicated to ensuring
complete customer satisfaction. Using popular platforms like Palm OS and
Windows CE/PocketPC, Intersect Technology can provide the means to create a
streamlined, paper-free business process that allows our customers to benefit
from the integration of wireless, internet, and client-sever technologies.
- 15 years of awarding winning CRM development.
- Professional consulting for the following
development languages: C++, Java, Code Warrior for Palm OS, Scoutware,
HotSync Server, ScoutSync, PowerBuilder, Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, ASP,
- Custom Application Development for handheld,
internet and client-server environments.
- Development of custom connected and wireless
- Systems Integration.
- Full maintenance programs, technical support
and quality assurance testing.
The solution consists of the following components
(especially for an application solution):
- Any Palm or WinCE based platform for
- A custom-developed handheld application
tailor-fit to any industry.
- A custom conduit to wirelessly synchronize
data between handhelds and a central database.
- An award-winning enterprise CRM application
- A custom-developed database-driven
- Palm OS or Windows CE/PocketPC compatible
- Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000
- Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase on both Windows and
Wireless Networks Supported:
- Palm Net
- Any network supported by Palm’s HotSync
Server or Aether’s ScoutSync
Major Customers Using the
- NStar Utilities- Massachusetts' largest
investor-owned utility. NStar is the premier supplier of electric and gas
products and services to the Boston Metro area.
PC Connection, Inc. (NASDAQ, PCCC)- One of the nation's most innovative
direct-order enterprises. PC Connection is a leading direct marketer of business
computing solutions to small and medium-sized businesses, educational and
government institutions, and individual consumers
- Yankee Gas- Is the largest natural gas
distributor in Connecticut. Yankee Gas serves approximately 185,000
customers in 69 cities and towns, and is a regulated subsidiary of Yankee
Energy System, Inc
- Bell & Howell Information and Learning
(formerly UMI)- serves as a global leader in collecting, organizing and
distributing value-added information to researchers, faculty, and students
in libraries, government, universities, and schools in over 160 countries
Rule of Thumb Costs &
- The benefits of mobile process automation
include elimination of the human error inevitably introduced when data is
continually re-copied by hand or dictated by phone. In addition, the
paper-free solutions we develop give field representatives the ability to
access real-time corporate data and provide on the spot services to their
customers, resulting in accurate and efficient automated business processes.
- Costs of paper and printing services for forms
Vendor Product Page URLwww.IntersectTechnology.com
providing comprehensive information to mobile computing community of IT professionals,
user organizations, and vendors)